Give students experiences that impact learning to the max!
Join the Bell Museum in raising $30,000 to support our K-12 Field Trip Scholarship program.
You can empower the next generation with transformative science learning experiences. This year, over 30,000 children will exprience the Bell Museum through field trips. Help us remove financial barriers and reach our goal! Your gift gets us one step closer to providing 3,000 students with field trip scholarships and bus transportation.
Give students with the greatest need access to experiences that spark curiosity and wonder for a lifetime. All of the schools receiving field trip scholarships have a free and reduced lunch rate of 50% or higher, with a majority of schools having a rate of 75%-100%.
With one gift, you’ll help create equitable access to field trips that positively impact STEM achievement gains.
- $1,000 provides 1 entire school group with a day of transformational science activities
- $500 provides funding for science lab materials for 1 school group
- $250 provides funding to bring 1 bus full of school children to the Bell!
- $100 provides field trip scholarships for 10 students
- $50 provides field trip scholarships for 5 students
- $25 provides field trip scholarship and busing costs for 2 students
- $10 supports 1 student on a field trip
Join in support and help provide access to engaging science experiences!
Give students the incredible opportunity to travel the universe in the Whitney and Elizabeth MacMillan Planetarium, tour Minnesota's natural environment through our galleries, get up close to live animals in the Touch & See Lab, and even build a Mars rover in our science labs.
Your gift inspires and impacts core learning skills! Studies show that immersive and interactive informal science learning experiences play a critical role in engaging school-aged children in science - both inside and outside of the classroom.
Give today to ignite curiosity and wonder in the next generation of learners!
Want to see what kind of experience you will be supporting? Watch the video below to see the new Bell Museum through the eyes of our favorite gopher, Goldy.