Join the Bell Museum in providing school children access to transformational science learning experiences through the Bell's K-12 Field Trip Scholarship program!
This fall the Bell Museum needs your help to raise $15,000 to support our K-12 Field Trip Scholarship program. More than 25,000 kids will experience the Bell Museum through school field trips this year. Your gift creates the opportunity for students with the greatest need to travel the universe in the Whitney and Elizabeth MacMillan Planetarium, tour Minnesota's natural environment through our galleries, get up close to live animals in the Touch & See Lab, and even build a Mars rover in our science labs.
Give today to make an even greater impact on the next generation of learners! Two anonymous donors have come forward to provide a $7,000 matching gift to inspire you to join in support.
Every gift takes us one step closer to removing the financial barriers that schools and families experience. Your support provides access to field trip experiences that inspire students for a lifetime and positively impact STEM achievement gains. Studies show that immersive and interactive informal science learning experiences play a critical role in engaging school-aged children in science - both inside and outside of the classroom.
- $1,000 provides 1 entire school group with a day of transformational science activities
- $500 provides funding for science lab materials for 1 school group
- $250 provides funding to bring 1 bus full of school children to the Bell!
- $100 provides field trip scholarships for 10 students
- $50 provides field trip scholarships for 5 students
- $25 provides field trip scholarship and busing costs for 2 students
- $10 supports 1 student on a field trip
Want to see what kind of experience you will be supporting? Watch the video below to see the new Bell Museum through the eyes of our favorite gopher, Goldy.
Thank you for helping make engaging science experiences available to all Minnesotans!
|Give kids a boost this fall! Support K-12 Field Trip Scholarships||Raised|